- Stand Alone Harness for SV2 and LV models to attach Chest Protector, Side Protector and Back Protector. OR to use as stand alone body armor
- Color: Black (picture shows yellow for better contrast in displaying function)
- Safety wise, the Hit-Air airbag vests are fully functional as they are. They don’t need a body armor vest underneath for performance. Competing riders may still be required to wear a body armor underneath to comply with the Competition Sanction Body’s rules.The extra paddings and protectors are recommended for:
1) Riders with previous injuries, as it will help spread the impact.
2) Dangerous horseback riding disciplines or activities (where the probabilities of an accident are high: i.e. young horses trainers, 3 day eventing, etc.)
3) As stand alone body armor: Use the combination of three protectors (chest, back, sides)
- The SV-2 and LV model come with an installed velcro on the BACK to attach the back protector at any time. Also it can be added the side paddings. They DO NOT have a velcro already installed for the chest protector. For a stand alone (with no airbag vest) Body Armor the “Harness B” is required.