Shipping and Returns
Sorry, we do not ship internationally.
All hit-air products that include or contain a CO2 cartridge must be shipped via Fedex ground. USPS Priority Mail is available for the shipment of CO2, however same day shipping via USPS is usually not available, but usually ships within 48 hours. For additional questions, contact customer service to inquiry about it. 1-866-935-2330. If no answer please leave a voice message.
ATTENTION: All orders totaling $500.00 or more, Fedex our carrier REQUIRES A SIGNATURE. Please be sure somebody will be at the shipping address to accept the package.
Please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Verify that your order was received and in undamaged condition. Check the container thoroughly to avoid throwing away parts that may be wrapped in packing materials. In some cases no invoices may be sent in the package as your order may arrive in several different packages. Air-Vest.com must be notified within 48 hours of delivery of any damage or of any missing parts !
If any part of your order is missing or damaged please contact our customer service department at info@Air-Vest.com . Addressing all customer service issues via e-mail allows us to track issues more effectively and provides a log of all correspondence.
Damaged Merchandise - If the merchandise you ordered was damaged in shipping, you must contact your local FEDEX or UPS office within 48 hours of delivery to file a damage claim for replacement. Once claims are finalized with the shipper, only then will Air-Vest.com order and send out the replacement parts.
Returns - Air-Vest.com has a return policy of 10 days from the date of delivery as shown on the UPS tracking system. We understand that sometimes the items purchased do not entirely fit your needs.
With that in mind, we offer a full refund on orders returned to Air-Vest.com within 15 days with these restrictions:
- We require that the product be returned in the original packaging ; both the product and the packaging must be in a new and unused condition please do not remove tags!
- Items that are returned with damaged packaging or product that cannot be re-sold in new condition will be returned. If the items ordered are the error of the customer we will refund the full price of the product minus the shipping cost and 3.5% credit card processing fee. The 3.5% is factored on the total amount of the order. Paypal even charges us a fee for refunds. If your order qualified for free shipping, the cost of the shipping will also be deducted if you request a refund for a returned item. If the error is ours we will refund the full price, plus the shipping costs and give you a 5% discount on any future purchase. Where applicable, we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to 50%. This is the fee that some of our distributors and or manufacturers charge us for missing parts, documentation and manufacturer's box/packaging.
- Non-defective opened products will not be considered for return. If we cannot resell the products as new and unused, then we cannot accept it for return.
- We are not responsibly for custom's fees, duties, or taxes for international orders.
- Air-Vest.com must RECEIVE returned items within 15 days of the original delivery date as shown on the FEDEX tracking system . After 15 days all sales are considered final and no returns will be accepted.
- If the customer keeps any portion of an order, the original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- All returns must be marked with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) , which can be obtained by writing to info@Air-Vest.com , OR by phone at 1-866-935-2330
- After 15 days the manufacturer's warranty if any will apply. Please consult your manufacturer's warranty for information on how to obtain warranty service.
- Sale of closeout items are final, only defective close out items may be returned for credit.