WAS $549......NOW $529
Hit-Air's new Advantage™ model is a culmination of more than a decade of experience in airbag technology by MUGEN DENKO, LTD.
- "harness type" airbag vest
- new higher speed key ball mechanism (component that activates the CO2 cartridge)
- Versatile: for Eventing, Western and other equestrian disciplines
- optional chest, side and CE back padding
- FAST 0.15 sec deployment time!
- attention to detail is unmatched by any other brand of airbag apparel
- The neck airbag, where most injuries occur, inflates first, followed in only fraction of a millisecond by the torso and hip airbag
- significantly larger neck airbag (compared to leading competitor models)
- CO2 cartridge key box is protected from dust and dirt
provides sound insulation to minimize spooking the horse during an unintended deployment
- more comfortable design
hip air bags are concealed inside a special pocket making it unnecessary to have a long "duck tailed" style that can be uncomfortable in the saddle.
- cooler to wear because of the open design.
- more affordable costing hundreds of dollars less!
Advantage™ 2XS-XS uses 50cc.
Advantage™ S-XL uses 50cc.
Advantage™ 2XL-5XL uses 60cc.
- ONE CARTRIDGE ALREADY INCLUDED
- The Advantage™ MD "Multi-discipline model with zipper is the newest Advantage™ model that can be used with both Western and English saddles.
Articles of clothing and belts have been known to become snagged by the horns of Western saddles. The Advantage™ MD with zipper rather than belt buckles was designed prevent or make this unlikely to occur. This MD Advantage™ model also has a sleek new look that is very attractive and retains all of the other great features of the standard Advantage™ model.
- Add $30.00 for red or navy blue
- ZIPPER MODEL available in BLACK ONLY
- Add $10.00 for ZIPPER MODEL
Download or Open complete PDF brochure (4 pages) clicking here