About PEDCO, LLC
PEDCO, LLC is a Family Owned and Operated Company!
Virtually all aspects of our business including web design, promotional materials, catalogs, etc are all created in house. We operate our business in the highest ethical and professional manner. We do occasionally make mistakes, but it is never by intent. If we do make a mistake our policy is to never make our customers pay for our mistakes.
We acknowledge that we have been and are blessed by God for all of our successful endeavors.
Prospect Enterprise & Development Company, LLC's (PEDCO, LLC) history began in 1927 when Mr. Rosco Jackson, the father of Rueben Jackson, established a very successful Dry Cleaning business in the back of a barber shop under the name of Prospect Cleaners. He was personally involved in running the business for nearly fifty years. After his death in 1977 the company went into a hiatus. After many years Rueben Jackson re-established the original company's name as a tribute to his father. Mr. Rosco Jackson was born in 1898. Rosco Jackson's parents were most likely alive when Abraham Lincoln was president and probably former slaves.
PEDCO, LLC is an innovative recreational products, design and marketing company. Our primary interests are in cutting edge products for the recreational industry. In 2004 PEDCO, LLC help to launch the Airetronics Airbag Apparel the first airbag apparel that was marketed in the USA. The Airetronics' brand had, among other problems, design flaws and it generally lacked styling that appealed to its target market. Then in February 2006
PEDCO was given the opportunity to launch the Hit-Air airbag apparel in the U.S. market.
The Hit-Air instantly impressed us with its superior airbag design, quality and workmanship and it style which in the USA market is very important. PEDCO, LLC is the only distributor in the USA that had or has all four brands of air-bag safety apparel. We are therefore uniquely qualified to evaluate and recommend which product is the best. In our professional opinion the Hit-Air is superior to all other brands. For this reason we only offer the Hit-Air brand to our customers.
PEDCO, LLC was The First National Wholesale Distributor in the USA for the Hit-air safety apparels products PEDCO, LLC is also the largest distributor in North America.
- PEDCO, LLC built the first equestrian Hit-Air web site www.air-vest.com (2006)
- Commission a comprehensive market research for the equestrian market (2006)
- Employ our own stunt riders for the equestrian market and produce a high quality video (2006)
- Employ professional models both male and female for high quality sales collateral and brochures (2006)
- Have the Hit-Air product be a featured story on NBC TV (2008)
- Introduced new Equestrian Models (LV, SV and SV2) designed specifically for Eventing at ASTM meeting in Atlanta, Georgia November 2009.
- In 2010 The Advantage™ equestrian Airbag was introduced. The Advantage™ equestrian vest was designed in part by Rueben Jackson, Sharn Wordley and Craig Martin. Mr. Wordley is an Olympian Gold Medalist show jumper from New Zealand and Craig Martin is also an international champion show jumper also from New Zealand. I am proud to call Sharn and Craig my friends. The Advantage™ quickly became a best seller and very popular model for both professional and recreational riders. The Advantage™ equestrian airbag vest a Trade Mark brand name owned by PEDCO, LLC. The Advantage™ as is all of the Hit-air apparel lineup, is manufactured by Mugen Denko, LTD. Japan. It is sold internationally as the "H" model.
**Advantage™ is a trade mark of PEDCO, LLC and cannot be used without expressed written permission from PEDCO, LLC**